4.28.2011

I Heart This!


I have been a super lazy blogger this week. So lazy in fact, that I didn't really have anything selected for today's post. I think it's because my mind is currently obsessing over possibility (some changes may be happening for the Anderson family, but they're not a done deal yet). Fortunately I was smacked with inspiration just in the nick of time.

Spice Tea:


I've been obsessed with spice tea lately. It started when I finally cracked open a special holiday blend I bought from Harry and David, and just snowballed from there. Right now I'm working my way through a bag of Spice of Life Orange Spice which I bought at a local market over the weekend, but I find the Private Selection brand from Kroger pretty darn delicious too. I'm pretty sure you can find an orange spice in any brand and it would be tasty.

Tea Infusers:

Since I just purchased my first bag of loose tea I also had to buy an infuser. When I went looking for a photo (mine is in almost constant use and therefor not camera ready), I ran across these. If my tea addiction continues I may end up with quite a few - they're so dang cute.

ROBIN HOOD!!!


Wondering what to do now that you've brewed some yummy tea? Go watch Robin Hood! I discovered this show on Netflix and fell head over heels. I love it so much I've avoided watching seasons two and three because I don't want it to end (the BBC cancelled it after three seasons and why is a spoiler of sorts). It's actually funnier than the trailer makes it appear, and when Robin winks at Marian it kills me. Guh!

Happy Thursday!  

P.S. A very special thanks to Mandy who informed me that the complete series is on sale today. My copy can't get here fast enough. ;)

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh...spiced tea. I would only be better if I wasn't allergic to the cinnamon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already got the first season, so I've been trying to decide all day if I should buy the complete series or just wait and get the other two ...

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, I was not aware tea infusers could be so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What H said. I neeeeeed the submarine. NEED.

    And I hope the changes for the Andersons are fabulous and quick to happen. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That yellow submarine is awesome! Have you heard of Teavana? We have two stores in the Dallas area and it is such a cool place to visit. Their website is super good, too (http://www.teavana.com/)!

    ReplyDelete