4.15.2011

Happy Harry Potter Day!


In honor of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows being released on DVD/Blu-ray today I thought I'd share my first, but definitely not last, HP craft.


I made this a few months ago for the biggest Harry Potter fan I know (the SP are her initials). I couldn't find anything I wanted to embroider on, so I just made the tote (hence the crooked seams). Since she received it I've agreed to make something similar for a friend of hers and I'm super excited. I've never had anyone request I craft. :)

Now, go get your hands on a copy of the movie, and have a great weekend! I know I will.

5 comments:

  1. yay! i feel so special that i was mentioned in your blog. :D i love the tote and your face!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said, AMAZING embroidery skills. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samar - You crazy girl! The fact that you are even bothering with my blog while on vacation (in LONDON!) makes me feel so special. <3 and hugs!

    Thanks, H. I'm taking orders. ;)

    Mandy - Quiet you, you're bias. ;)

    Liz - Thank you. :D

    ReplyDelete