4.21.2011

I Heart This!


I love surprises (as long as they don't cause me to become the center of attention), and this week was full of them.

Heartsy.me

Heartsy - Daily deals on fabulous handmade items, at least 50% off.

My super cool sister-in-love (we're connected by love, not just the law) posted a link to this little website on Facebook last week, and it has been feeding off my checking account ever since. It's Groupon for Etsy. Seriously, does it get any better? 

Red Vines Drawing Contest


Tuesday I found this at the bottom of my Red Vines. Apparently this snazzy little doodle won third place in the Teen: 13 to 18 entrant category. If you'd like to see more winners you can find them here, or go buy a box of these tasty treats and be surprised.

Parking Lot Carnival!


I have no idea what this is actually called, nor do I care. All I know is that for the last few years a little carnival has magically popped up in our mall parking lot, and I love it. I've only actually attended twice. (The first time my friend dissolved into tears after I convinced her to get on a ride, and this year the tot developed a carousel addiction.) I'm just happy looking at it. How much more fun would the world be if more carnivals just popped up in random places? A ton! It would be a ton more fun! :)

I hope you've made some delightful discoveries of your own lately. If not perhaps the Easter Bunny will bring you some treats this weekend. Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. Oops, I totally forgot to check out that Heartsy you texted me about. Still want me to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parking lot carnivals are the best...this one just so happened to be the best ever because it was my birthday and ELA was large enough to ride almost all of the important rides with an adult.

    ReplyDelete