4.19.2011

King For A Day

Today is my super awesome husband's birthday, and the tot and I are going to do our best to make him feel like a king! Normally he works between 40-80 hours a week, and still manages to come home with a smile on his face and prepare dinner. After dinner he bathes his little one to ensure he gives her some quality time, and stays awake long enough to watch movies, play games, and snuggle with me. Getting him to take five minutes for himself is nearly impossible, yet somehow I managed to convince him to take today off (from everything!) so we're going to take advantage of it.

Happy Birthday Bryan!! 
You're amazing and we love you!!

P.S. Special thanks to the birthday boy for walking me through Photoshop over the phone yesterday so I could put a crown on his unsuspecting head. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Haha! I love it. I hope you guys have a FANTASTIC day. Chat this evening?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Happy Birthday, Bryan! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! AWESOME CROWN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies. I was pretty proud of myself.

    Anonymous - Thank you for being so supportive. ;)

    ReplyDelete