4.11.2011

Getting Back On Track & Short-term Goals


Jeezy creezy! The last two weeks have been crazy. I feel like we were in constant motion. Everything that has been simmering came to a boil all at once, and we did our best not to let anything burn (except maybe ourselves). We endured ants, exterminators, emergency vet visits, heart wrenching goodbyes, and multiple days in the car. Simultaneously we enjoyed birthday surprises (with lots of birthday cake), precious quality time with loved ones, a family bike ride through the trees, the Oregon Zoo, dinner with dear friends, and the thrilling glimpse of opportunity. It was chaotic, but definitely time well spent.

Now, after sleeping for the majority of the last three days, I feel ready to return to the land of the living and my wee little blog. I have a few ideas brewing, but for now I'll return to our regularly scheduled program (aka the 30 days) with short-term goals.

This is Day 8:
  • Get the songs from Tangled out of my head. Seriously.
  • Tell friends and family about this blog because so far I've been too chicken.
  • Lose weight. (I have a lot to get rid of, so this is both a short and long-term goal.)
  • Make the tot an Easter basket.
  • Work on list of crafts!!
  • Put together boxes for thredup.com.
  • Work on the backyard.
  • Help the hubs find a job, find a place to live, and move to Portland.
  • Get my hands on more spice tea from Republic of Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment