5.13.2011

I Heart This! Oregon Coast


Jeezy creezy. The universe does not want me to post this. First the power was out at La Casa de Anderson, then blogger was being all sorts of snarky, and now my internet is throwing a fit because of the lack of electricity. It's been a weird week. 

The hubs treated our little family (including my mom) to a weekend trip to the coast for Mother's Day. If you've never been you should put it on your bucket list. It's quite lovely. 

Oregon Coast:


Some fun stuff:


Our cute rental:


That's all I have for today. In the last 48 hours we've received some really exciting news and some not so fun news. Once I get all my thoughts organized I'll be back with bells on. ;) I hope everyone has a great weekend! Happy Friday! <3

2 comments:

  1. Best coast ever. I'm glad you guys had such a nice weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was beautiful. The coast was pretty too. Not that I'm referring to my wife as an it. Love you

    ReplyDelete