5.16.2011

Handmade Monday: scotty dog


Last night I was working on a project that I had intended to use for today's post, but it took a very ugly turn and found itself relocated to my trashcan. I had planned to give it another go today (actually I still do), but it's just not going to be presentable in time. Fortunately I've taken pictures of past projects like this scotty dog. This little bag is pretty much the only thing I can sew right now.

Scotty dog/Zippered bag:


I currently have about a million little scraps of fabric cut for these bags and not very many people left to make them for. Oops. :)

Hope everyone has a good week!

5 comments:

  1. do you have an etsy shop? you should sell cute bags! i love that dog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, that is adorable! I would totally buy something like that. For cords, or pens, or like, you know, something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just going to say what Megan said. You need to open a shop. You could open it with Bryan and sell both adorable bags and pretty glass things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ladies are too kind. I'll definitely consider a shop someday, but right now my sewing skills aren't really retail quality. I do love to make people stuff for free though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GAHH how cute!! I agree with everyone above. Shop, shop, shop!!! C'mon! Haha

    ReplyDelete