3.19.2011

Introduce Yourself With 15 Facts.

I'm going to use a little mash-up of various "30 days of blogging" lists in order to get the 'ole blog ball rolling. This is Day 1:
  • My name is Cheyloe Anderson.
  • This is my third, and final, attempt at blogging.
  • I am the mother of a hilarious little girl (she's two).
  • I am the wife of an equally entertaining husband.
  • I live in and love the state of Oregon, but I'm not fond of the Rogue Valley.
  • Once upon a time I was a dancer, and I'd love to be again.
  • Embroidering by hand is my new favorite hobby.
  • I long for serious crafting skills.
  • I find grocery shopping kind of exciting now that I've started clipping coupons.
  • I am trying to be healthier.
  • I recycle and try to "be green" and buy organic.
  • Listening to music always put me in a better mood. 
  • I hate to cook, but I love to bake.
  • I don't borrow books, I prefer to buy them.
  • Like every blogger, I would love to be paid to write. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice first post....reminds me of someone I know...oh Yeah, you.

    ReplyDelete