6.07.2011

Something(s) I'm Looking Forward To


Remember that "30 days of blogging" list I was working on? This is day 10:
  • Getting my current house packed up.
  • Receiving and signing the lease for the new rental.
  • Unpacking.
  • Going to Ikea.
  • Settling in so I can start crafting more.
  • Exploring a new city.
  • Visiting family.
  • My first concert (Sara Bareilles & Joshua Radin).
  • Harry Potter.
  • The birth of my dearest friend's new baby boy.
  • Having an address to mail things to. ;)
  • Getting to know my fellow bloggers.
What are somethings you're looking forward to?

4 comments:

  1. Well, first off, MAJOR CONGRATS on securing a place to live in PO! So exciting! brb, plotting a visit. ;)

    As for things I'm looking forward to: We just got some amazing, amazing news, and we're hopefully going to look into buying a house sooner rather than later. Also, B will be 3 next month (what on earth! time flies!), and we're making a weekend trip out of it.

    :D

    p.s. IKEA FTW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait. Wait. Your first concert? You poor thing! That's what living in Medford'll do to ya. It sounds awesome though, you must tell us how it is. <3

    I'm so excited for the Anderson family and their new adventure. I can't wait to come visit and have you shows us all the fantastically cool things you've found to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang - I'm so excited for you and all the fun things you're looking forward to! Congrats on the amazing news! When did B get so old? That's so exciting/heartbreaking. <3!

    Mandy - Yes, first concert and I'm in my thirties. It's super pathetic. I can't wait to share our new city with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HARRY POTTER!!!! Me too :)
    And first concert?! At least it's Joshua Radin ;)

    ReplyDelete