6.07.2011

Handmade Monday: camera case


My excuse for being late is this ... I am moving in five days, not just from one home to another, but from the bottom of my state to the top. Since I have yet to pack up my current house, or sign a lease on a new one, my life is a bit disorganized. I hope you'll forgive me.

On a craftier note, here is the case I made to go with the spiffy new camera I bought my mom for her birthday. I only had a few hours to construct it, so it's kinda sloppy, but it works. :)

Camera Case:


Since I failed to center the word smile, I had to throw an "s" on the end. Oh well, at least it was handmade. Right?

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the polaroid :) Do you freehand your embroidery or do you use font patterns?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. And I think it works really well with the "s" on the end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan - Since I'm still new to stitching I kind of tackle each project differently to find out what works for me and what doesn't. For this little case everything was freehand because I was in a hurry. :)

    Mandy - You're such a supportive sibling. <3!

    ReplyDelete